A highly-trained, service-oriented, Specialised Caregiver?Click here to Read More
- Our Specialised Caregivers are foreign-trained nurses with significant hospital experience, as well as nursing aids with relevant elderly care experience. As such they know how to give profesionnal care, and they are able to deal with Emergencies, should the need ever arise.
- In addition, we will give specific training to your Specialised Caregiver before they start with you:
- Training to the patient’s specific condition,
- Training to service attitude,
- Training to Holistic Care / Patient’s well-being.
- Because Caregiver controls the full chain (from selection to training to placement), you get only highly professional and motivated caregivers. They understand the challenges of the job and are committed to this career for the long term
Specialised Care, because every patient is Special?Click here to Read More
- Each Specialised Caregivers is trained to deal with the specifics of the Patient’s condition
- Before we start our service with you, our Caregiving consultant, who is a trained nurse, will visit the patient at his / her home, and design in cooperation with our internal trainer the Caregiving Plan, which includes:
1. Basic Activities of Daily Life
2. Support to Specific Condition
3. Monitoring of patient’s condition
4. Well Being plan: Specific individual and Social activities to be supported by the Caregiver
5. Exercise routine (of course adapted to the patient’s condition)
6. Emergency contacts
Continuity in Care AND a Permanent replacement solution (as an option)?
- We select our Caregivers based on their long term commitment to this career. So if everything goes well, you should be able to keep your Live-In Caregiver for as long as needed
- As part of our service, we provide Respite Caregivers (Local nurses), while your Live-In Caregiver is away for a day off or holiday (additional costs apply)